Thank you for your interest in sponsor and exhibitor opportunities for the 2018 CRLA Annual Conference. You can learn more about the opportunities available in
our 2018 Sponsor and Exhibitor Prospectus.
The CRLA Annual Conference is the perfect place to meet hundreds of higher education professionals in the
fields of reading, learning assistance, developmental education, tutoring, and mentoring. Our conference attendees
are looking for products and services that will help them serve their students, and we provide ample opportunities
to network with them at the conference including an Exhibitor's reception, Exhibitor's Breakfast, and breaks in the Exhibit Hall.
Local Vendor Opportunities
For our 51st Annual Conference, we are inviting vendors from the Albuquerque area to join us in our exhibit area in the Westin on Friday, October 26, 2018, from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. We are seeking local vendors and artists with unique products that will give our attendees an opportunity to bring a piece of Albuquerque home with them to display, use, or wear. We will supply a 6 foot table and two chairs, and displays must be table top only.
The cost of a booth is $50, and we ask that you donate one item to our annual raffle to raise funds for scholarships to attend the conference and other professional development opportunities.
Please fill out the Vendor Registration Form (Coming Soon) to register.
Sponsorship provides an outstanding opportunity for your company to increase its exposure among conference participants and show your commitment to CRLA!
We want to put our members in touch with publishers and providers of useful services and products to help them meet the needs of their students.
Increase your visibility among CRLA conference attendees
Create a distinction between your company and other vendors
Display your company's commitment to CRLA
Demonstrate your importance to professionals in the industry
Gold Level $2,500
Silver Level $1,850
Named Sponsorship Opportunities: Lanyards or Registration Bags $1,500
Sponsor benefits include:
Recognition as a sponsor of a conference event (i.e. Welcome Reception, Lunch with a Mentor)
An exhibit booth (size and location varies by sponsor type)
Listing as a sponsor in the conference mobile app
An ad in the printed program guide (size varies by sponsor type)
Promotional materials in the conference bag
List of attendees
Sponsored broadcast email sent by CRLA to attendees
Conference registration for staff members (number varies by sponsor type)
Opportunity to submit a proposal for a one-hour presentation during the conference to demonstrate products and services
All exhibit booths will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All commitments include recognition at the General Session of the CRLA Membership on Saturday morning.
- One (1) complimentary conference registration for a representative of the exhibiting company (pre-conference institutes excluded).
- Additional Exhibitor name badges can be purchased at the price of $100 each.
- The dimensions of a single exhibit booth space will be 8’ x 8’ and include:
- 8’-high back wall and 3’-high divider rail (draping in show colors)
- One (1) company sign
- Skirted 8’ table
- Two (2) chairs
Exhibit Booth Options
Premier Inside Booth $800
- One (1) 8’ x 8’ booth in what is assumed to be a higher traffic area of the exhibit hall
Premier inside booths will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis following assignment of Gold and Silver Level Sponsor booths.
Single Inside Booth - $625
Inside booths will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis following assignment of Gold and Silver Level Sponsor booths.
Double Inside Booth $1,050
- Two (2) side by side 8’ x 8’ booths (Not an end cap space.)
Double inside booths will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis following assignment of Gold and Silver Level Sponsor booths.
Please email or mail the Sponsor / Exhibitor contract form
and return it by September 14, 2018 to:
7044 S. 13th Street
Oak Creek, WI 53154
Or fax to: 414-768-8001
Any questions, please contact Becky Schlevensky at
414-908-4961 Ext 111
Cancel your booth
Cancel your program guide ad:
- Before September 1, 2018 and receive 75% refund.
- Between September 1-October 20, 2018 and receive 50% refund.
- No refund will be issued if you cancel your booth after October 20, 2018.
Cancel your bag insertion order:
- Before September 1, 2018 and receive 50% refund
- After September 1, 2018 no refund will be issued
- Before July 24, 2018 and receive 75% refund
- Between July 24-September 5, 2018 and receive 50% refund
- After September 5, 2018 no refund will be issued